Friday, July 8, 2011

GT128 Break Down!

This week is one of my bad week :(  From life to motorbike... But today i just want to share about my bike (even though certain people think my bike is NOT IMPORTANT).  It happen during my journey from Sri Aman  to Kuching.  My bike break down exactly in front Balai Ringin market!!  Luckily, there is a workshop that always open on every Sunday.  When the mechanic check my bike, the component inside the head of the engine is scattering and break into small pieces.

 I ask the mechanic, can my bike repaired before this evening?  Unfortunately, they did not have the sparepart for my bike.  The mechanic ask me to find the spare part at Kuching, 86km from the workshop! How can i find it so quickly? So, i make my decision, leave my bike temporary at the workshop and return to home with my friend using NAZA GTR!! So pain~~ feel i already lost my feet!  The next day, i went to few workshop in Kuching to find the spare parts.  All workshop says that i must go to Ghee Hua Motorpol, only they have the spare part for my bike.  So, i went to the workshop and they did not have stock for my bike?? A dealer should have spare part for their product!  So, i order the spare part from KL and wait for 2 days more before the items arrived at Kuching on Wednesday.




The day that i have waiting finally come!  I wake up early to send the spare part to Balai Ringin with my friends help.  The mechanic already change the valve because it cannot be use anymore.


QAU motorbike already break down? I bought this bike last year on  21 October 2010 but the odo meter almost reach 20 000km!! Hohohoho...  I leave the mechanic alone to repair my bike and my friend and i went to "warung" to eat... hahahahaha




The bike arrived safely at home before 4pm... and the bike sounds like brand new! Credits to Ah Hau! Actually this is my first time experience when my bike broke... I hope this thing would never happen again ( i think i should buy bigger bike after this :D :D )

1 comment:

  1. i feel a bit worry that this can happen to my gt too..did the mechanic told you the cause for this breakdown?

    ReplyDelete